Kiambere- Mwingi Water & Sanitation Company (Kimwasco) hereby invites any interested eligible bidders for applications of Tenders and Registration of Suppliers for TWO (2) Years 2022-2024.
CATEGORY C: CONTINUOUS REGISTRATION OF CONTRACTORS FOR WORKS
|TENDER NUMBER||ITEM DESCRIPTION||ELIGIBILITY|
|KIMWASCO/REG/039/2022-2024||REG 039- Contractor for water works||Open|
|KIMWASCO/REG/040/2022-2024||REG 040- Contractors for electrical & mechanical works||Open|
|KIMWASCO/REG/041/2022-2024||REG 041- Provision of water dispensing & automation works for water kiosks||Open|
|KIMWASCO/REG/042/2022-2024||REG 042- Contractors for building & civil works||Open|
- Tendering and registration of suppliers will be conducted through the national competitive tendering procedures using a standard tender document and is open to all qualified and interested bidders.
- Qualified and interested applicants may obtain further information and inspect the tenders and Registration Documents during normal office hours from 0900 to 1600 hours at the address given below.
- Tenders and Prequalification/Registration Documents may be viewed and obtained by downloading free of charge from the website www.kimwasco.co.ke .Applicants who download the tenders and Prequalification/ Registration Documents must forward their particulars immediately to the official company email address; firstname.lastname@example.org to facilitate any further clarification or addendum.
- NB: Any clarifications/addendum shall be posted on the above websites; www.kimwasco.co.ke. Bidders are advised to keep visiting the websites for any updates.
- Late applications shall be rejected.
- with a duplicate COPY, clearly marked with the Tender/Registration Reference No. and Category, shall be submitted by delivery to the postal address given below or deposited in the Tender Box situated at the Kiambere-Mwingi Water & Sanitation Company, Mwingi Town Offices, Kenya News Agency building,
Kyuso Garissa Road Junction on or before 7th June, 2022 at 12.00 Noon. Tenders will be publicly opened immediately after deadline in the presence of the Tenderers’ designated representatives who choose to attend at the address above. Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after Bid opening.
Completed application tender and Prequalification/ registration documents in plain sealed envelopes addressed to:
The Managing Director Kiambere-Mwingi Water & Sanitation Company P.O Box 656-90400, MWINGI